Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Challenge 18 "Sketch Challenge"

Happy June Everyone,

Welcome to the first week of June :o) Last week's creepy crawly's had some amazingly creepy cute entries. We were completely AHHHHed. This week is sketch week and once again Tammy has a great sketch for us to enjoy.

Tammy's Sketch: ;D


Any theme, any cut, any cartridge!!!































Our design team had a wonderful time with Tammy's Sketch this week. We hope this inspires you to play along with this week's challenge..........

P.S.......... This Friday will we announce April and May Winner's and reveal the New DT and their Bonus Challange....So Please Stay Tuned :o)


Have a Nice Week

Die Cuttin Diva's

8 comments:

Diane's Place said...

I have my fingers crossed that the set up works for the sketch and after adding my project I don't see it or any others that may have been linked...

Rhonda Emery said...

love the dt. projects. all are work of art.

Gerda said...

Hi, I like this challenge. My sketch has as theme "spring". I hope you like it.
The designteam had also make nice cards!!
Thanks for sharring it.

Gerda [http://cardscreations.blogspot.com]

June Houck said...

I *LOVE LOVE LOVE* this CAS sketch! Thank you for the inspiration :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun sketch and challenge!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Had a great time putting my card together with this sketch. Thank you.

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Nice job DT. This was a fun sketch. I linked my card, I'm #9.
Nikki
glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Great challenge. I love sketch challenges, they give you a head start on your project.
(:(:Smiles:):)
Robin